During these unprecedented times of uncertainty, it is important for you to know that TBA Credit Union (TBACU) is here to provide assistance and resources to the members of our business community. Below are four resources our business members can utilize.
SBA Disaster Relief Loans: The U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/under-insured disaster damaged property. SBA disaster loans offer an affordable way for individuals and businesses to recover from declared disasters.
Traverse Connect: Responding to the COVID-19 epidemic is difficult for everyone. Responding to the epidemic when you own or manage a business feels almost impossible. Traverse Connect is here to support your business during this unprecedented time.
Traverse SCORE: Local SCORE Traverse City mentors are current and retired business men and women who volunteer their time to offer support, guidance, and advice to small businesses in northern Michigan. SCORE mentors will meet with clients by video or phone conferencing to assist with your business needs.
CDC’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19: This resource offers up to date details on how to plan, prepare and respond to the Coronavirus. This interim guidance may help prevent workplace exposures to COVID-19, in non-healthcare settings.
- TBA Credit Union offers a variety of resources to make running your business efficient and easy.
- Utilize our notary services, available at both TBA Credit Union branches.
- Choose a safety deposit box for storing your business documents. A variety of sizes are available for a minimal annual fee.
- Deposit cash and check deposits from your business anytime with our convenient night deposit drops.
- Looking to plan long term or establish a 401(k) program for your employees? Make an appointment to meet with Andrew Maniaci, a CFS* Financial Advisor.
- Do you belong to your area’s Chamber of Commerce? Check out a Chamber of Commerce in your area and connect with other business owners.
- Looking for a business mentor who specializes in your area? Then you need to contact SCORE Traverse City. Offering both face-to-face and email mentors, you can gain valuable insight into marketing, accounting, and technology for your business from a person who has been there! SCORE also offers workshops and templates for business planning and capital sources.
TBACU is a proud sponsor of SCORE’s Workshops Series, please visit our calendar to view upcoming workshops.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. TBA Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.