Streamline your business by taking advantage of the TBA Credit Union Mobile App!
- Utilize Remote Deposit Capture to deposit checks for your business from your smart phone.
- View your account balance when you are away from the office or on a business trip.
- Keep up-to-date on balances for both your business and personal checking account with TBA Credit Union.
- Learn about upcoming business seminars we host by viewing the TBA Credit Union mobile calendar.
Download the Mobile App
- Visit the app store on your mobile device.
- Search TBA Credit Union.
- Download and open the app.
- Use the app frequently and always allow for app updates.
Sign-up for Remote Deposit Capture
- Open the TBA Credit Union app on your mobile device.
- Select the Deposit icon from the menu toolbar.
- Click on the Sign-up here! icon.
- Enter all required information for the User Request Form. Please note the password must be between 8 and 20 characters and must contain an upper case alphabetical letter, a numeral and a special character.
- Deposits made through Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) are processed at 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., and 11:00 p.m. seven days a week.
- Enjoy the convenience of this great new service!
*Standard text messaging rates and some restrictions may apply. RDC is available only for deposits to TBACU regular Savings and Checking accounts. RDC access may be revoked at any time at credit unions discretion. Larger deposits may require manual approval and could take up to one business day.
- Convenient – Access account information 24/7.
- Unlimited – Review accounts as often as needed.
- Useful – Find valuable financial and security information through the Online Banking Community.
- Easy – Order checks or apply for a loan with a click of the mouse.
- Customizable – Create an experience you’ll want to revisit with color and photo options.
- Compatible – It’sMe247 is compatible with QuickBooks for your business accounts.
Manage your account efficiently and securely. For information on accessing your account online, please watch the demo video below or call 231.946.7090.