Streamline your business by taking advantage of the TBA Credit Union Mobile App!
- Utilize Remote Deposit Capture to deposit checks for your business from your smart phone.
- View your account balance when you are away from the office or on a business trip.
- Keep up-to-date on balances for both your business and personal checking account with TBA Credit Union.
Download the Mobile App
- Visit the app store on your mobile device.
- Search TBA Credit Union.
- Download and open the app.
- Use the app frequently and always allow for app updates.
Sign-up for Remote Deposit Capture
- Open the TBA Credit Union app on your mobile device.
- Select the Move Money icon from the menu toolbar.
- Click on the Deposit Check icon.
- You will be prompted to register for Remote Deposit Capture. Enter all required information for the User Request Form.
- After your registration is submitted, your account will be reviewed within one business day and should your request be approved, you will be notified via email.
- Enjoy the convenience of this great new service!
Deposits made through Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) are posted around 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., and 11:00 p.m. seven days a week.
- Convenient – Access account information 24/7.
- Unlimited – Review accounts as often as needed.
- Useful – Find valuable financial and security information through the Online Banking Community.
- Easy – Order checks or apply for a loan with a click of the mouse.
- Customizable – Create an experience you’ll want to revisit with color and photo options.
- Compatible – It’sMe247 is compatible with QuickBooks for your business accounts.
Manage your account efficiently and securely. For information on accessing your account online, please call or text our Service Center at 231.946.7090.
* Standard text messaging rates and some restrictions may apply. Features may or may not be available based on carrier/phone model. RDC is available only for deposits to TBACU regular Savings and Checking accounts. RDC access may be revoked at any time at credit unions discretion. Larger deposits may require a manual approval and could take up to one business day to process.