If you have an automobile, boat, recreational vehicle, ATV, etc., financed with TBA Credit Union, please make sure we are listed as the lienholder on your insurance policy:
TBA Credit Union
PO Box 924452
Ft. Worth, TX 76124
- Deductibles no higher than $1,000
- Full coverage; comprehensive and collision
- No excluded drivers
Insurance Collision Waivers
- Must provide a specific reason for requesting collision to be waived.
- If collateral is damaged while collision is waived, you are responsible for any costs.
- A collision waiver is good for 6 months, if you need to extend the waiver contact TBACU for an extension.
Total Loss Process
- Contact TBA Credit Union with the following information:
- Date of loss
- Claim number
- Settlement amount
- Insurance provider
- Insurance agent and their contact information
- Your insurance agent can reach out directly to TBACU with the above information.
- Please remember you are still responsible for the monthly payments while we wait for the settlement check.
- If there is going to be a remaining balance after the settlement check, we can help with balance payoff, GAP insurance, or applying for a loan to pay off the balance.
If you have a mortgage with TBA Credit Union, please make sure TBA Credit Union is listed as the lienholder on your insurance policy:
Contact your TBA Credit Union representative for an accurate mortgagee clause.
- When changing your hazard insurance company contact TBACU to let us know the new insurance information.
- Mortgagee clause and loan number.