The Study Abroad Scholarship program was launched in 2015 with the purpose to help fund a student’s study of a foreign language and culture. Two $1,000 scholarships are awarded to students each year.
Application submission is open until Friday, March 3, 2023
- Applicants or parent/legal guardian must be a TBA Credit Union member
- Must be a high school or college student
- Applicant must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0
- Applicant must be traveling before December 31, 2023, and must attend classes while abroad
Once we receive the application, each applicant will be sent a Study Abroad information packet. This information packet will include the following items that you must re-submit to us via US Mail.
- An essay
- A detailed list of volunteer history
- Teacher letter of reference
- School Transcript
- Sign an acceptance letter that outlines the study abroad program
- Complete a budget for their study abroad trip
Questions? Please contact our Marketing Team at 231.946.7090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Recipients of the scholarship must be TBACU members. TBACU staff and their families are not eligible.