Since 1986, TBA Credit Union has been helping members with mortgages. Our mortgage lenders are prepared to provide superior service throughout all of Michigan with the financing of your home.
Our flexible rates, competitive closing costs, relationship-driven loan officers, and a broad range of products make TBA Credit Union the right choice for your home lending needs. Our experienced loan officers will guide you through your journey of homeownership.
We have a solution that fits your needs.
Need an Expert in Your Corner? If you need assistance in choosing the right product or have a quick question for one of our mortgage lenders, please complete the contact form below and we will be happy to assist you.
Contact the Mortgage Team
Mortgage Tips – Things to Avoid During the Mortgage Process
- Employment status should not change. If employment status changes, please let your loan officer know immediately to avoid any delays.
- Do not apply for any lines of credit, including new credit cards.
- Do not make any large deposits or withdrawals from your assets. Regular paycheck deposits are ok.
- Do not stop making loan payments. This includes current mortgage, credit card, loans, etc. Never fall behind on your bills.
- Refrain from making large purchases. IE: new car, new boat, new snowmobile, new furniture, etc.
- Do not change your financial institution if your bank statements were provided to your lender.