*Suggestions submitted through this form made be added to tbacu.com.
Current Member Suggestions
Posted on December 19, 2017, at 11:50 a.m.
Member: Jared A.
Suggestion: On the TBA Credit Union app, allow us members that have compatible smartphones to sign in with the touch of our fingerprint using the built-in fingerprint scanner.
TBACU Response: Thank you for your feedback. We are actually preparing for the fingerprint technology now and hope to have the new app deployed by the 2nd quarter 2018. -Karen Browne | TBACU CEO
Posted on January 19, 2017, at 12:00 p.m.
Member: Barbara H.
Suggestion: Please let members set a travel alert online. Bank of America does this and it’s very easy. You select your country and dates and submit more information optionally (layovers, hotel information). Then there is no hassle when traveling abroad. When you travel a lot like I do, this is a very big deal. Thank you for taking our security seriously. I would like to balance it with modern available convenience.
TBACU Response: Thank you so much for submitting your suggestion. We agree that your suggestion would be an improvement and beneficial in many areas. We are currently testing a product that sounds similar to the one Bank of America uses and would allow you to set a travel alert online. We hope to roll this out within the next 60 days so stay tuned. We really do appreciate you taking the time to submit a suggestion that will benefit members. Keep them coming, we love convenience and safety!
Jennifer Taylor | TBACU Branch Manager
Member: Denise S.
Suggestion: Are there any plans to do something about the ATM outside? If I try getting close enough with my car, my tire rubs against the curbing. It is very awkward to reach out/up for everything. Sometimes I park and get out so I can use it but it’s really not comfortable to access from a standing position either (a bit too low). It’s quite frustrating to use either way. Cutting back the curbing might help, or find a way to mount the ATM so it protrudes further out from the wall more. (?)
TBACU Response: After much investigation and research we have found a way to move our Front Street ATM out 4 more inches. Construction is beginning July 20th, 2016 and I hope the results achieve our goals of making it easier to access from a vehicle. I want to thank you again for bringing this to our attention and look forward to feedback in the future. -Karen Browne | TBACU CEO
Member: Autumn S.
Suggestion: I would like to see one teller in lobby processing “simple transactions” such as cashing checks, payments, and deposits. I have seen this in other Credit Unions. The teller would have a sign in front of them that states, “Payments and Deposits only.”
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion at our Front Street location. We are taking your suggestion into consideration. However, in the meantime, we would like to suggest the following services that may help you save time, and provide convenience when making your loan payments to us:
- Automatic Payments
- We can set up automatic payments from a savings, or checking, account that you have with TBACU, or any other financial institution.
- Automatic payments save time by eliminating a trip to the Credit Union. They also provide peace of mind knowing that your monthly payment will occur automatically.
- Online Banking
- With online banking, you can bank 24/7!
- Simply use the transfer option to move money from your TBACU savings/checking account to your loan account.
- You can even set up recurring payments for the future, which can be modified at any time.
- Mobile App
- Download the free TBACU Mobile App from your smart phone’s app store.
- Log into the app using your online banking credentials.
- Transfer money from your TBACU savings/checking account to your loan account from your smartphone.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Download our Mobile App and enroll in RDC.
- This service allows you to deposit a check by taking a picture of it using your smartphone.
- Once deposited, you can transfer money from your savings/checking account to pay your loan payment.
- Night Drop
- Both of our branches have after-hours night drop boxes, which allow you to drop off your payment after hours.
- Items placed in our night drop boxes are processed on the next business day.
Meghan Elliott | TBACU Branch Manager