*Suggestions submitted through this form may be added to tbacu.com.
Previous Member Suggestions
Posted on January 18, 2019, at 9:39 a.m.
Member: Jean E.
Suggestion: I love TBACU, except for one thing. I wish a roof could be constructed over the ATM on Veterans Dr. It would not only protect us from the elements but would shield us from the sun when the glare makes the screen so difficult to see.
TBACU Response: Thank you for your suggestion! Due to the location and positioning of our building we are unable to build an additional structure over our ATM at our South Airport branch that will keep the sun off of the screen. Our team would, of course, be happy to assist with your banking needs during branch hours and members also have access to over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide, with over 20 in the Traverse City area alone. Use the CO-OP ATM locator or this map of CO-OP ATMs in Traverse City.
Jennifer Taylor | TBACU Branch Manager
Posted on December 12, 2018, at 3:00 p.m.
Member: Roy A.
Suggestion: Currently the App for TBA only comes up in portrait. However, the keyboard works best when the display is in landscape. Make the display rotate with the screen like most Apps.
TBACU Response: Thank you for your suggestion! You are correct, the TBACU Mobile App is only available in portrait mode on mobile devices. We are currently working with our mobile app vendor on allowing landscape as well. Unfortunately, we do not have a rollout date at this time but we will be sure to let our membership know as soon as it is available.
Christie Dompierre | TBACU Marketing Director
Posted on December 19, 2017, at 11:50 a.m.
Member: Jared A.
Suggestion: On the TBA Credit Union app, allow us members that have compatible smartphones to sign in with the touch of our fingerprint using the built-in fingerprint scanner.
TBACU Response: Thank you for your feedback. We are actually preparing for the fingerprint technology now and hope to have the new app deployed by the 2nd quarter 2018. -Karen Browne | TBACU CEO
UPDATE: Posted on June 21, 2018, at 10:39 a.m.
Fingerprint authentication, as well as face, voice, PIN, and standard login, are now available in our mobile banking app. Pleases enjoy this added convenience and security!
Posted on January 19, 2017, at 12:00 p.m.
Member: Barbara H.
Suggestion: Please let members set a travel alert online. Bank of America does this and it’s very easy. You select your country and dates and submit more information optionally (layovers, hotel information). Then there is no hassle when traveling abroad. When you travel a lot like I do, this is a very big deal. Thank you for taking our security seriously. I would like to balance it with modern available convenience.
TBACU Response: Thank you so much for submitting your suggestion. We agree that your suggestion would be an improvement and beneficial in many areas. We are currently testing a product that sounds similar to the one Bank of America uses and would allow you to set a travel alert online. We hope to roll this out within the next 60 days so stay tuned. We really do appreciate you taking the time to submit a suggestion that will benefit members. Keep them coming, we love convenience and safety!
Jennifer Taylor | TBACU Branch Manager
Posted June 2016
Member: Denise S.
Suggestion: Are there any plans to do something about the ATM outside? If I try getting close enough with my car, my tire rubs against the curbing. It is very awkward to reach out/up for everything. Sometimes I park and get out so I can use it but it’s really not comfortable to access from a standing position either (a bit too low). It’s quite frustrating to use either way. Cutting back the curbing might help, or find a way to mount the ATM so it protrudes further out from the wall more. (?)
TBACU Response: After much investigation and research we have found a way to move our Front Street ATM out 4 more inches. Construction is beginning July 20th, 2016 and I hope the results achieve our goals of making it easier to access from a vehicle. I want to thank you again for bringing this to our attention and look forward to feedback in the future. -Karen Browne | TBACU CEO
Posted August 2016
Member: Autumn S.
Suggestion: I would like to see one teller in lobby processing “simple transactions” such as cashing checks, payments, and deposits. I have seen this in other Credit Unions. The teller would have a sign in front of them that states, “Payments and Deposits only.”
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion at our Front Street location. We are taking your suggestion into consideration. However, in the meantime, we would like to suggest the following services that may help you save time, and provide convenience when making your loan payments to us:
- Automatic Payments
- We can set up automatic payments from a savings, or checking, account that you have with TBACU, or any other financial institution.
- Automatic payments save time by eliminating a trip to the Credit Union. They also provide peace of mind knowing that your monthly payment will occur automatically.
- Online Banking
- With online banking, you can bank 24/7!
- Simply use the transfer option to move money from your TBACU savings/checking account to your loan account.
- You can even set up recurring payments for the future, which can be modified at any time.
- Mobile App
- Download the free TBACU Mobile App from your smart phone’s app store.
- Log into the app using your online banking credentials.
- Transfer money from your TBACU savings/checking account to your loan account from your smartphone.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Download our Mobile App and enroll in RDC.
- This service allows you to deposit a check by taking a picture of it using your smartphone.
- Once deposited, you can transfer money from your savings/checking account to pay your loan payment.
- Night Drop
- Both of our branches have after-hours night drop boxes, which allow you to drop off your payment after hours.
- Items placed in our night drop boxes are processed on the next business day.
Meghan Elliott | TBACU Branch Manager