NOTICE: Mobile banking and RDC will be unavailable within the old TBACU app effective June 12th, 2018.
Exciting news! Our new mobile app is now available! Here are some highlights you will need to know about the mobile app upgrade:
- The new app will allow for single sign-on, meaning you will no longer need a separate login for It’sMe247 Mobile Banking and Remote Deposit Capture.
- You will have the option of using PIN, facial, voice, and thumbprint recognition, or standard username and password to login to the app.*
- If you are an iPhone user, you will need to update your TBACU app from the App Store. If you are an Android user, you will need to delete the old TBACU app and visit the Google Play store to download the new mobile app.
- The new mobile app will have “NEW” across the top left corner of the icon.
- Members who use Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) will have to re-enroll once the new app has been downloaded.
We’re excited to share the upgraded app with all our members!