Passion, Integrity, and Collaboration are at the core of our culture. Each of these core values help us live out our mission, to serve the community and build trusted relationships.
In 2021, we were awarded the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award. This is award recognizes the most engaged workplaces in the world. This prestigious award shines a light on our amazing team and the efforts of our leaders to cultivate a culture of opportunity, passion for our mission, and teamwork. Check out our current openings and join our exceptional team!
“We have a very good group of people to work with, we complement each other’s strengths and help each other!” – Linda
“I love the way I am treated by everyone I work with, and that my well-being seems truly cared for.” – Jasmine
“I like working at TBACU because we support each other! We work together as a team to provide the best possible service to our community.” – Meghan
“I love working with our members and building relationships with them!” – Kelli
Amazing Benefits & Perks
We care about the well-being of our team members. Eligible full-time team members at TBACU enjoy the following benefits plus many more!
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Medical Leave
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Volunteering is a large piece of our mission and culture at TBACU. Each year, eligible team members receive a paid day to serve the community.
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday Party
- Milestone Service Anniversary Gifts
- We love to celebrate the great service of our team members. Each year at our Holiday Party we shower our milestone anniversary team members with gifts, fun slideshows, and great stories.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- TBACU encourages team members to develop their education by making available up to $3,500 per year, to eligible staff, in qualified job-related tuition reimbursement.
- Top consideration for openings as they become available.
- We love to promote from within whenever possible!
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Insurance!
- Health Options
- Life and AD&D
TBA Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chief Financial Officer
Joining TBA Credit Union means joining a team of people working towards a goal to live out our mission! To serve our community and build trusted relationships with everyone we meet. If you think that sounds like something you could help us do – we welcome your application for Chief Financial Officer!
Our current CFO is retiring in June 2022 and we are starting our search now to ensure a smooth transition. This role is responsible for leading and coaching our Accounting Team and overseeing the financial operations of the credit union, working directly with our Executive Team to define and meet the strategic goals of the credit union as well as budget management, analysis, forecasting and asset liability management. Ensuring that reports, accounts, systems, policies, and practices adhere to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Click the link below to view the full position description.
Some of the education, experience, and knowledge we are seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or an equivalent experience in credit union operations.
- Five or more years of financial experience.
- Three or more years of direct leadership experience with an ability to train and lead team members.
- Knowledge of applicable finance laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Accurate, detailed self-starter who can exercise independent judgement and make sound decisions.
- Assist leaders of other departments with compliance, policy and procedure expectations, and development of new products and services.
- Shares responsibility for managing the public reputation of the credit union through volunteerism and public engagements.
Member Service Representative (Teller)
Member Service Representatives are responsible for assisting TBACU to live out its mission, “To serve our community and build trusted relationships.” As well as provide excellent member service and perform transactional duties by receiving and/or paying out funds with accuracy, effectively communicating with internal and external members in accordance with the credit union’s service standards, and promoting credit union products and services.
We are always looking for great candidates to join our team. Click the button below to apply.
TBA Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At TBACU our service has one focus – YOU! By joining our team you are committing to follow and support our Service Standards. Our Service Standards are the key ingredient to building lifelong relationships with our members and each other.
YOU will receive an immediate and friendly greeting. YOU will be serviced with a smile. YOU will be addressed by name. YOU will be given our full attention. YOU will receive recommendations to improve your financial well-being. YOU will be treated with courtesy and respect. YOU will be thanked for your business.
Volunteering in the Community
Serving our community is a part of the mission at TBA Credit Union. In 2020, our staff volunteered 999 hours. Each full-time employee is provided a paid volunteer day to work with the organization of their choice and give back.