We like it here and we think you will like it here too! By joining the team at TBA Credit Union you are joining a mission. Our mission at TBA Credit Union is to serve our community and build trusted relationships, this starts with the trusted relationships among our team. Do you want to be a part of our mission?
At TBACU our service has one focus – YOU! By joining our team you are committing to follow and support our Service Standards. Our Service Standards are the key ingredient to building lifelong relationships with our members and each other.
YOU will receive an immediate and friendly greeting.
YOU will be serviced with a smile.
YOU will be addressed by name.
YOU will be given our full attention.
YOU will receive recommendations to improve your financial well-being.
YOU will be treated with courtesy and respect.
YOU will be thanked for your business.
Amazing Benefits & Perks
We care about the well-being of our team members. Eligible full-time team members at TBACU enjoy the following benefits plus many more!
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement Program
- PTO and Sick Time
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Milestone Anniversary Service Gifts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Top consideration for openings as they become available.
- FREE Insurance!
- Life and AD&D
What the Team Thinks
I like helping our member’s financial well-being. The way they leave TBACU with smiles on their faces gives me great joy and satisfaction. I really feel like I’m making a difference in their lives. – Kyle
We have a very good group of people to work with, we complement each other’s strengths and help each other! – Linda
I love the way I am treated by everyone I work with, and that my well-being seems truly cared for. – Jasmine
I like working at TBACU because we support each other! We work together as a team to provide the best possible service to our community. – Meghan
I love working with our members and building relationships with them! – Kelli
Volunteering in the Community
Serving our community is a part of the mission at TBA Credit Union. For 2017 we have set a goal to volunteer 1400 hours in our community. Each full-time employee is provided a paid volunteer day to work with the organization of their choice and give back.
TBA Credit Union is seeking applicants for an opening in our IT Department. The System Administrator will be responsible for designing, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and Telephony components as well as Microsoft Windows Server and VMWare environment management and maintenance.
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field from an accredited institution, or current CompTIA Network+ certification.
- VMWare, Cisco or other Industry certifications, or equivalent experience.
- Windows server based networked environment and components
- Technical expertise in networking and Windows Server operating systems
- Extensive knowledge of communications equipment and networking concepts
- Two to four years of experience in the technology field
- Two references acknowledging applicant’s knowledge, skills and abilities in regards to this position and the technology field.
- Enterprise network systems administration
- Strong communication and listening skills, patience and diplomacy
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to make independent technology decisions
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and staff
To apply send cover letter, resume, and references to Abby Smith at email@example.com
TBA Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.