With the one-time membership fee of $10 and a minimum balance of $5, a savings account establishes your membership with TBA Credit Union and allows access to additional products and services.
- Dividends paid quarterly.
- Accessible at over 30,000 ATMs nationwide with an ATM card.1
- Available 24/7 via ItsMe247 Online Banking or our TBACU Mobile App.
- No monthly service charge as long as the balance is over $100 or member has 2 or more products.
Don’t have a membership with us? Become a member today!
TBACU is excited to offer members a new way to save! Our new Debit Card Round Up Program rounds up each debit card transaction to the nearest dollar, and transfers that change into your savings account.
For example, if you make transactions for $4.50, $10.90, and $6.30 using your TBACU Debit Card, at the end of the day you would see one Debit Card Round Up credit for $1.30. Yet another great way TBACU can help you save money!
Interested? Call or text our Service Center team at 231.946.7090 or visit a branch to sign up!
Money Market Account
Make the most of your money with higher earnings. With a Money Market Account, the more money you save, the more you earn. This account is free when the daily minimum balance of $2,500 is maintained.2
It’s not just the higher earning rates. Check out the other benefits you will enjoy:
- FREE Debit Card with access to over 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP network ATMs worldwide.1
- FREE Online Banking and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay and Pay Anyone.
- FREE convenient and secure e-Statements.
- Enjoy the convenience of Direct Deposit.
- Check writing capability.
- No monthly maintenance fee if requirements are maintained.
Looking for an easy, systematic way to save for the holidays or your next family vacation? Look no further. TBA Credit Union offers several alternatives that make saving money for a sizable expense convenient and manageable. Dividends are accrued daily and paid annually for the Club Savings Accounts below.
- Christmas Club- It’s never too early to start saving up for holiday expenses. Set up an automatic transfer to help alleviate stress during the holiday season. The balance of the account is transferred to your savings account on October 31st automatically.
- Summer Savings- A Summer Savings Account can help cover those last minute weekend trips or even unexpected expenses during the summer months.
- Vacation Club- If you have plans to escape to somewhere warm during the winter months, start saving with a Vacation Savings Account today.
Have you heard of the envelope system? Your sub-share accounts could act as electronic envelopes! Members can open up to six sub-share accounts. Transfer funds easily and customize them with nicknames all through ItsMe247 Online Banking.
Currently have a membership with us but not a Club or Sub-Share Account? Open your account today!
- Using the button below, login to ItsMe247 Online Banking
- Select “New Accounts”
- Select “More Share Info”
- Select the “Open” link to the right of the desired club or sub-share account type
1A $1 fee will be charged for use of ATMs outside the CO-OP ATM Network. 2If the account falls below the daily minimum balance of $2,500, there will be a $6 service fee for that month.