Money Magic Club (0-12)
TBA Credit Union wants to help guide students on their journey to master the enchanting subject of money by making saving a fun and educational experience. That’s why we’ve developed “The Money Magic Club,” a program designed to teach students that saving money, even a little at a time, can be magical!
- $5 minimum balance with no monthly service fee.
- Passbook of Secrets to record transactions and win prizes.
- Birthday Celebration MMC members will receive a birthday card inviting them to come to play PLINKO to win birthday money to deposit into their account.
- Automatic enrollment in iTeens MMC Members will be automatically enrolled in iTeens on their thirteenth birthday.
Money Magic Club Passbook of Secrets-How does it work?
Once you complete each level of knowledge by tracking 12 deposits in your Passbook of Secrets, you can turn in your Passbook into either branch or at a Student-Run Credit Union. Members will then receive the next level of Passbook and be entered into a quarterly drawing. When your apprenticeship is complete, you could win $10. At the completion of the sorcery level, you could win $15, and once you become a master, you could win $25! Level 1-Apprentice Level 2-Sorcerer Level 3-Master
Fill out our Money Magic Application to open a Money Magic Account and return it to either our Front Street or South Airport Branch.
Smart money habits start young. Help your teen gain important financial skills while saving money to use towards a future goal with TBA Credit Union’s iTeens account.
- $5 minimum balance with no monthly service fee
- Free ATM/Debit card1 For flexible spending and unlimited surcharge-free transactions with CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Free Mobile App with Remote Deposit Capture.²
- Online Banking with Bill Pay.
- Social Media Follow, like, and watch TBACU, so you’re the first to know what’s new.
- Happy Birthday iTeens members will receive a birthday card inviting them to either branch to spin the wheel for a chance to win $5, $10, or even $50.
- Saver of the Month Giveaway Make a minimum of two $10 deposits within a month, and iTeens members are automatically entered to win a $10 gift card!
Fill out our iTeens Application and return it to either our Front Street or South Airport Branch.
1Some restrictions may apply. ATM transactions are free when used at a CO-OP Network ATM. TBA will charge a $1 fee to use all other non-CO-OP Network ATM machines, and you may be charged a fee by the owner. 2Deposits can be made electronically, at a TBACU branch, or at a Student-Run Credit Union. Members can become Saver of the Month once per calendar year.