e-Alerts & e-Notices
An e-Alert notifies you of account activity by sending you an email or online mailbox message when certain event criteria is met. An e-Notice alerts you of any periodic changes or updates to your account such as a CD renewal. You’ll receive the notice in the It’sMe247 secure Message Center (just click ‘My Messages’). You can also choose to receive a text message or email notifying you that the e-Notice has been generated.
Learn how to subscribe to both services by watching the short how-to video below.
- Speed – e-Statements arrive as much as 5-7 days before a paper statement.
- Convenience – View your statement anywhere you have internet access.
- Security – Accessing statements electronically reduces the chance they will be lost or stolen.
- Safety for the environment – Paper is eliminated, making e-Statements an environmentally-friendly option.
- Affordability – The service is absolutely free.
How will I know when my statement is available?
You will receive an email notification reminding you when your statement is available online.
Will I continue receiving statements via the mail?
Once registered for e-Statements, you will only receive notifications of your statements (including your TBACU Visa statement) via email.
Can I get a hard copy of my e-Statement?
Yes! You will find up to 18 months of printable PDF statements and check images when you sign into It’sMe247 Online banking. Printers are available at both TBACU branches for printing e-Statements.
It’sMe247 Online Banking
- Easy – Apply for a loan or new account with a click of the mouse.
- Convenient – Access account information 24/7.
- Customizable – Create an experience you’ll want to revisit with color, photo options, and nicknames for your accounts.
- Helpful – Manage all of your finances (Checking, Savings, Loans, Credit Cards, etc) in one place.
- Useful – Find valuable financial and security information as well as helpful forms including a Withdrawal Limit Increase and VISA Limit Request.
Try It Out! Want to take our online banking for a test run? Use our practice account to check out It’s Me 247 on your own. You can use 1782 for the username and 123456 for the password, test will be the answer for all security questions.
Providing secure mobile access to accounts, TBA Credit Union’s free Mobile Banking allows you to manage funds anytime, anywhere. With online banking and an internet enabled mobile device*, simply log in at tbacu.com/mobile for quick account reference.
- View account balances & transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Find branch locations and hours.
- Search for the nearest ATM location.
When you text us, we text you right back.* To register, simply log into It’sMe247 Online Banking and click ‘Go Mobile!’
- View account balances.
- Enroll as many phones as you wish.
Once enrolled, text BAL to IM247 (46247) for balances on up to three savings and/or checking accounts (chosen during enrollment).
*Message and data rates may apply.