e-Alerts & e-Notices
An e-Alert notifies you of account activity by sending you an email or online mailbox message when certain event criteria is met. An e-Notice alerts you of any periodic changes or updates to your account such as a CD renewal. You’ll receive the notice in the It’sMe247 secure Message Center (just click ‘My Messages’). You can also choose to receive a text message or email notifying you that the e-Notice has been generated.
Learn how to subscribe to both services by watching the short how-to video below.
- Speed – e-Statements arrive as much as 5-7 days before a paper statement.
- Convenience – View your statement anywhere you have internet access.
- Security – Accessing statements electronically reduces the chance they will be lost or stolen.
- Safety for the environment – Paper is eliminated, making e-Statements an environmentally-friendly option.
- Affordability – The service is absolutely free.
How will I know when my statement is available?
You will receive an email notification reminding you when your statement is available online.
Will I continue receiving statements via the mail?
Once registered for e-Statements, you will only receive notifications of your statements (including your TBACU Visa statement) via email.
Can I get a hard copy of my e-Statement?
Yes! You will find up to 18 months of printable PDF statements and check images when you sign into It’sMe247 Online banking. Printers are available at both TBACU branches for printing e-Statements.
Providing secure mobile access to accounts, TBA Credit Union’s free Mobile Banking allows you to manage funds anytime, anywhere. With online banking and an internet enabled mobile device*, simply log in at tbacu.com/mobile for quick account reference.
- View account balances & transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Find branch locations and hours.
- Search for the nearest ATM location.
When you text us, we text you right back.* To register, simply log into It’sMe247 Online Banking and click ‘Go Mobile!’
- View account balances.
- Enroll as many phones as you wish.
Once enrolled, text BAL to IM247 (46247) for balances on up to three savings and/or checking accounts (chosen during enrollment).
*Message and data rates may apply.