STEP 1: Open your TBACU account online, over the phone, or by visiting a branch.
STEP 2: Transfer any electronic deposits and withdrawals to your new account.
- Switch Kit Checklist
- Payroll Direct Deposit Change Request Form
- Automatic Withdraw Change Request Form
STEP 3: Set up Bill Pay.
STEP 4: Close your old account.
Tips & Tricks-
- Leave enough funds in your old account to cover all outstanding checks, automatic payments, and/or withdrawals- this can sometimes take a few weeks.
- Destroy checks, ATM/Debit cards, and deposit slips from your previous financial institution. It would be our pleasure to take care of this and shred them for you.
- Once everything has cleared you can then close the old account.
Why did Hilary make the switch?