STEP 1: Open your TBACU account.
STEP 2: Log in to ClickSWITCH to transfer any electronic deposits and withdrawals to your new account.
- Leave enough funds in your old account to cover all outstanding checks, automatic payments, and/or withdrawals- this can sometimes take a few weeks. Once everything has cleared you can then close the old account.
- Destroy checks, ATM/Debit cards, and deposit slips from your previous financial institution. It would be our pleasure to take care of this and shred them for you.
ClickSWITCH is an automated account switching solution that quickly, safely, and efficiently switches recurring payments from old accounts to new ones.
What you can do with ClickSWITCH:
- Securely transfer recurring payments such as utilities, car payments, mortgage payments, and credit card payments
- Transfer direct deposits from your employer
- Close your prior accounts
“Why do I bank with TBA Credit Union? That’s easy. It’s their people. Their core business platform has three components. These are mutual respect, trust, and exceptional customer service. It is embedded in their culture. It is better than banking with your best friend. Sure, they have electronic banking tools. They are good. However, every time I am in a branch I am recognized by my name. They know me. I also know they value my business and my membership. I like that. I think you will too. I have been a member since 1979. TBA is my first choice as a banking partner.”– Jim M.| Traverse City, MI | September 2016