A hassle-free card offering the same convenience and service you’ve come to expect from TBA Credit Union. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay now available!
- No Annual Fee – You read that right, no annual fee.
- Bonus Points that Never Expire – Earn one Scorecard Rewards bonus point for every dollar spent.
- EMV/Chip Cards – EMV/Chip cards available.
- Digital Wallet- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay enabled.
- Fast Cash – Available at thousands of ATMs and walk-up locations nationwide.
- Fraud Protection – When irregular transactions appear on your account, you will be called to verify purchases.
- Flexibility – Limits available from $500 to $30,000.
- Convenience – Pay by mail, online or at any branch office. Access account information online 24/7.
- Local Servicing – Call or text 231.946.7090 from 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday for balances, card replacements or general questions regarding your account.
- Eco–Friendly – Choose free e-statements and limit paper waste.
With a TBACU VISA Credit Card, you can earn one point for every dollar spent. Redeem points by registering on the ScoreCard Rewards website. Use your points towards airline travel, brand name gifts, and more. You’ll even earn an additional 250 bonus points for your first login.
NEW! Members can now redeem their points with PayPal Pay. When you use PayPal to pay a participating online merchant, you will have the option to convert eligible loyalty point balances to currency as an alternative form of payment.
What is an EMV Chip Card?
TBA Credit Union VISA Credit Cards now come with built-in chip technology. This gives you greater fraud protection when you use your card at a chip-activated terminal. Your new card is not only more secure – it’s also easy to use. Here’s what you can look forward to as a cardholder.
Enhanced fraud protection.
When you use your card at a chip-activated terminal, the embedded chip generates a one-time use code. This code is virtually impossible to counterfeit and helps reduce in-store fraud.
More merchants are accepting chip transactions every day. Whether you check out using chip technology or swipe your card, you can pay with confidence wherever Visa credit cards are accepted.
Easy to use.
Simply swipe your card like you do today. However, if a chip-activated terminal is available, insert your card instead and follow the prompts.
Due to the increasing incidence of fraud, card blocking procedures have been implemented for your protection and safety. Prior to traveling outside of the United States, please complete the form below or contact our Service Center at 231.946.7090 to ensure card accessibility.
VISA Credit Card Limit Increase
Lost or Stolen Cards
P.O. Box 30945
Tampa, FL 33630-3495