The TBACU Invested In Scholarship was launched in 2019 to help fund continued education for students attending college who are committed to volunteerism.
Four $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to students each year.
Application submission is open until Friday, March 31, 2023.
- Applicants or parent/legal guardian must be a TBA Credit Union member
- Must be a high school or college student
- Have a history of volunteerism
Once we receive the application, each applicant will be sent an Invested In Scholarship information packet. This information packet will include the following items that you must re-submit to us via US Mail.
- An essay
- A detailed list of volunteer history
- Teacher letter of reference
- School Transcript
- Photocopy of the most recent report card or a copy of a school transcript
- Acknowledgement that the applicant is a TBACU member
- Signed name/photo release form.
Questions? Please contact our Marketing Team at 231.946.7090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*TBACU employees and family of employees are not eligible for this scholarship. Recipients of the scholarship must be a TBACU member.