Expertise & Convenience
TBA Credit Union is an excellent source for auto loans. We provide a variety of auto loan solutions to meet your personal borrowing needs. Qualified borrowers may finance up to 100% of the purchase. Providing the attention you deserve, an experienced member of the loan team will assist you with the following services when you finance your new or used vehicle with TBACU.
- Low Rates – Low rates and flexible terms up to 82 months.
- Automatic Transfer– Avoid missed payments when you schedule an automatic transfer from your TBACU savings or checking account.
- Flexible Terms – Take control and choose a term that meets your needs.
- Payment Protection – Safeguard your credit history and buying power when you insure your loan. Ask your loan specialist for information.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) – Protect against financial loss if your vehicle is damaged beyond repair (totaled) or stolen and never recovered.
Auto Loan Calculator
- Finance a new or used car.
- Refinance a loan.
Vehicles for Sale
Click below for a diverse inventory of used cars, trucks, and RVs for sale in Northern Michigan. Inventory is sold through a bidding process, making your next purchase easy while putting price control in your hands. Specific details, mileage, and photos are also available so that you can feel confident in your purchase.
^Car Depreciation: How Much Value Will a New Car Lose? CARFAX, Nov 9, 2018. Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE™ Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in FL, GA, IA, RI, UT, VT, and WI, may be with or without a refund provision. Prices of the refundable and non-refundable products are likely to differ. If you choose a refundable product, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in CO, MO, or SC may be canceled at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in IN may be with or without a refund provision. If the credit union offers a refund provision, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP-2453288.1-0319-0421 © CUNA Mutual Group, 2019. All Rights Reserved