With the one-time membership fee of $10 and a minimum balance of $5, a savings account establishes your membership with TBA Credit Union and allows access to additional products and services.
- Dividends paid quarterly.
- Accessible at over 30,000 ATMs nationwide with an ATM card.
- Available 24/7 via ItsMe247 Online Banking or our TBACU Mobile App.
- No monthly service charge as long as the balance is over $100 or member has 2 or more products.
Don’t have a membership with us? Become a member today!
Looking for an easy, systematic way to save for the holidays or your next family vacation? Look no further. TBA Credit Union offers several alternatives that make saving money for a sizable expense convenient and manageable. Dividends are accrued daily and paid annually for the Club Savings Accounts below.
- Christmas Club- It’s never too early to start saving up for holiday expenses. Set up an automatic transfer to help alleviate stress during the holiday season. The balance of the account is transferred to your savings account on October 31st automatically.
- Summer Savings- A Summer Savings Account can help cover those last minute weekend trips or even unexpected expenses during the summer months.
- Vacation Club- If you have plans to escape to somewhere warm during the winter months, start saving with a Vacation Savings Account today.
Have you heard of the envelope system? Your sub-share accounts could act as electronic envelopes! Members can open up to six sub-share accounts. Transfer funds easily and customize them with nicknames all through ItsMe247 Online Banking.
Currently have a membership with us but not a Club or Sub-Share Account? Open your account today!
- Using the button below, login to ItsMe247 Online Banking
- Select “New Accounts”
- Select “More Share Info”
- Select the “Open” link to the right of the desired club or sub-share account type
|$1 - $999||0.15%||0.15%|
|$1,000 - $9,999||0.20%||0.20%|
|Regular IRA Variable Shares||0.35%||0.35%|
|Other IRA Shares||0.35%||0.35%|
|Tax Deferred Compensation for School Employees||1.85%||1.86%|
|Health Savings Account||0.15%||0.15%|
^Annual Percentage Yield. Qualifications may apply. Rates subject to change without notice. Rates effective as of February 20, 2019.