How do I apply for a new account online?
- To open an account you will need:
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License
- Contact Information
- To open a Personal Savings or Checking Account click the button below to get started. Please contact our local Service Center at 231.946.7090 to open a Business Account or if you have any questions or concerns.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
How can I reset my password for ItsMe247 Online Banking?
- When logging into It’sMe 247 Online Banking, please select “I forgot my password” below Password. You can also change your password once logged into It’sMe 247 Online Banking, Info Center, My Preferences, & Password.
- Call the Service Center at 231.946.7090 to have the password reset.
How can I reset my username or password for Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)?
How can I reset my PIN?
- PIN numbers can be changed at either branch branch during business hours, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
- 630 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
- 2900 W South Airport Road, Traverse City 49684
- You can change your PIN by calling 866.297.3411. You will be asked some security questions and must know your current PIN. You will then be prompted to change your PIN and the change will be effective immediately.
- If you do not know your current PIN, you can call our Service Center at 231.946.7090 and we will mail it to you.
How can I update my personal information?
What are my options to pay my loan?
- You can make payments online, with our mobile app, with Remote Deposit Capture through or mobile app, over the phone, in person, Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT), Automated Clearing House (ACH Origination), via LoanPay Xpress, VISA cash advance, transfer from a TBACU or shared branch account, or by contacting our Service Center at 231.946.7090.
What is the mailing & overnight address?
- Mailing Address: P.O. BOX 1049, Traverse City, Michigan 49685
- Overnight Address: 630 E. Front Street, Traverse City, Michigan 49685
What are your branch hours of operation?
- Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Click the button below for our Xtend Shared Branching locations, some of our partners do offer Saturday hours. Shared branching gives members convenient access to their accounts and allows members to perform transactions like:
- Loan Payments
- Balance Inquiries
Xtend Shared Branches
What is the bank routing number?
What do I need to know if I am traveling internationally and plan to use my debit/credit card?
- VISA charges a 1% foreign transaction fee on all international transactions, including ATM withdrawals. TBACU charges a $1 fee for ATM withdrawals from non-CO-OP Network ATMs. Foreign ATMs should disclose any additional fee before completing the transaction.
- Notify TBACU of the dates and destination(s) of your trip to prevent your card from being declined.
- It is always best practice to have more than one form of payment when traveling.
- We will not allow card transactions in some countries. Please contact our Service Center at 231.946.7090 for more information.
What information do I need to send a Wire Transfer?
- Name on Account, Account Number, Physical Address, City, Country, Reference for Recipient, Routing Number, and Name of Financial Institution’s Address
What information do I need to receive a Wire Transfer?
What are your current CD rates?
Do you have a coin machine & what are the fees?
- Yes, we have a Coin Machine at our Front Street branch. This service is complimentary for members and non-members will incur a 10% fee.
RDC issues/RDC images issues?
- Try uninstalling the TBACU Mobile App from your phone and redownloading it.
- Clearing the cache:
- Go to Settings,
- then Storage,
- tap on cache data, then select OK to clear all cache for all apps.
How do I update the TBACU Mobile App on my device?
- Apple Users- To make sure that the apps are set to automatically updated, go into Settings and scroll until you see iTunes and App Store. Tap on iTunes & App Store. Then scroll all the way down towards the bottom until you see Automatic Downloads. To turn on automatic app updates, tap in the white oval next to Updates.
- Android Users- On your Android smartphone or tablet head to the Google Play Store. Hit the menu button (three square dots) which is located at the top right-hand side of the screen and select ‘My Apps’. This menu is where you can see which apps on your device have available updates.
How do I download the 4.0 version of TBA Credit Union’s Mobile app?
- Depending on the settings for your mobile devices, members may need to visit the app store to update the app.
Receive an error message trying to load my debit card to Digital Wallet?
- If you receive an error message while trying to load your debit card into digital wallet, please contact our Service Center by calling or texting 231.946.7090 as we may have to reissue a new debit card. We apologize for the inconvenience.