Enjoy banking on the go with TBA Credit Union’s new mobile app which features remote deposit capture! The free app is available for iOS and Android mobile device users. Whether you need to view an account balance, make a check deposit or learn about upcoming events and seminars the new easy-to-use TBACU mobile app can help.
Deposits made through Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) are posted at 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., and 11:00 p.m. seven days a week.
Download the Mobile App
- Visit the app store on your mobile device.
- Search TBA Credit Union.
- Download and open the app.
- Use the app frequently and always allow for app updates.
Sign-up for RDC
- Open the TBA Credit Union app on your mobile device.
- Select the Deposit icon from the menu toolbar.
- Click on the Sign-up here! icon.
- Enter all required information for the User Request Form. The full account number including the three digit ending suffix is required. Please note the password must be between 8 and 20 characters and must contain an uppercase alphabetical letter, a numeral, and a special character. There is a known issue with the special character ‘:’ when creating RDC passwords. The system will accept the password with a colon (: ) in it but will not work to log in.
- Within one business day, you will receive notification regarding your Remote Deposit Capture acceptance.
- Enjoy the convenience of this great new service!
* Standard text messaging rates and some restrictions may apply. RDC is available only for deposits to TBACU regular Savings and Checking accounts. RDC access may be revoked at any time at credit unions discretion. Larger deposits may require a manual approval and could take up to one business day to process. RDC may not be available on Android LG Optimus Pro devices.