Enjoy banking on the go with TBA Credit Union’s new mobile app which features remote deposit capture*! The free app is available for iOS and Android mobile device users. Whether you need to view an account balance, make a check deposit or view branch hours, the new easy-to-use TBACU mobile app can help.
Deposits made through Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) are posted around 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., and 11:00 p.m. seven days a week.
ALERT: “For Mobile Deposit Only” plus your endorsement will need to be on the back of checks for the deposit to be accepted effective July 1, 2018. An endorsement stamp can be bought for under $25 for those making multiple check deposits through various retailers.
NOTICE: Mobile banking and RDC will be unavailable within the old TBACU app effective June 12th, 2018.
Download the Mobile App
- Visit the app store on your mobile device.
- Search TBA Credit Union.
- Download and open the app.
- Use the app frequently and always allow for app updates.
Sign-up for RDC
- Open the TBA Credit Union app on your mobile device.
- Select the Move Money icon from the menu toolbar.
- Click on the Deposit Check icon.
- You will be prompted to register for Remote Deposit Capture. Enter all required information for the User Request Form.
- After your registration is submitted, your account will be reviewed within one business day and should your request be approved, you will be notified via email.
- Enjoy the convenience of this great service!
New Mobile App FAQ
Do I have to use the new mobile app?
- Yes, our old mobile app was disabled June 12th, 2018.
How do I know if I have the new mobile app?
- If you have the new mobile app, the app icon will have “NEW” across the top left corner.
What is the required operating system for the new app and how do I find this on my phone?
- The new TBACU Mobile App requires 4.4 or higher for Android users and 9.0 or higher for Apple users. Android users can locate their operating system by opening the devices’ Settings>About Phone or About Device>Android Version. Apple users can locate their operating system by launching Settings>General>About>Version.
I use an iPhone and have the old TBACU mobile app, how do I get the new app?
- On May 8th or after, please be sure to update your app in the App Store. You will need to re-register for Remote Deposit Capture.
I use an Android and have the old TBACU mobile app, how do I get the new app?
- On May 8th or after, please visit the Google Play store to download the new mobile app, be sure to delete the old app. You will also need to re-register for Remote Deposit Capture.
Will I need a different Username and Password for ItsMe247 Mobile Banking and Remote Deposit Capture?
- No. Our new and improved mobile app has single sign-on, which means you will no longer need a separate login for ItsMe247 Mobile Banking and Remote Deposit Capture. You can enter your full online banking credentials or choose to set-up a variety of biometric authentication options including; thumbprint, PIN, voice, or face recognition.
I have multiple memberships with TBA Credit Union, will I be able to access all of them with one biometric authentication?
- If you have set up the jump feature between memberships, then yes. If you have not set up the jump feature, we recommend setting up your preferred biometric authentication, thumbprint, PIN, voice, or face recognition, with whichever membership you access most frequently on your mobile device. You will have to use your full online banking credentials for any additional memberships.
I do not currently use a passcode to unlock my iPhone, can I still use the biometric authentication options including; thumbprint, PIN, voice, or face recognition?
- No. You will need to set-up a passcode on your iPhone by accessing Settings>Touch ID and Passcode> then set up a passcode.
I enrolled in one of the new biometric authentication options, how do I skip the step of selecting the “Authenticate with” button?
- To activate Quick Authentication, after launching the app and logging in, navigate to the “More” menu button, select Settings & Info, then select Authentication Options. Near the bottom of the screen, you will see an option to turn on Quick Authentication.
Will I have to log in the same way every time or can I switch between the different logins?
- You are not required to log in the same way every time. You can use a different biometric authentication option, or you can use the standard login of username, password, and security question answer. The mobile app will default to the last biometric authentication options used the next time you log in.
How do I re-register for Remote Deposit Capture?
- Select “Move Money” from the menu bar, then select Deposit Check. You will be prompted to register for Remote Deposit Capture. After your registration is submitted, your account will be reviewed within one business day and should your request be approved, you will be notified via email.
I have multiple accounts with TBACU, can I use Remote Deposit Capture for all of them?
- If you have separate logins for your accounts, you can use RDC for each account. However, if your accounts are linked together, whichever account login you use will be the account where RDC is applied to.
Do I need to provide any additional information on my check when using Remote Deposit Capture?
- Yes, to aid in processing, please make sure to include the words “For Mobile Deposit Only” or check the Mobile Deposit box beneath your endorsement on the back of the check.
Do I need to keep my check after submitting it using Remote Deposit Capture?
- Yes, it’s a good idea to hold onto all checks you deposit until you can confirm the funds are in your account. Once confirmed, be sure to safely destroy them.
How long does it take for a check to post using Remote Deposit Capture?
- Mobile deposits will be posted around 8am, 12pm, 4pm and 11pm EST, 7 days per week. Note: All deposits are subject to review and may take up to one business day to process.
Can I use the app while in landscape mode?
- No. The app is only built to be used in portrait.
My check image keeps getting rejected, what am I doing wrong?
- For security reasons, there are certain aspects of each check that must be clearly identifiable with each photo image. If any of these aspects are not clearly identifiable, your check may come back rejected. Here are a few tips for best photo quality:
- Lay the check on a flat, well-lit surface. If the check is crumpled or folded, do your best to flatted it out.
- If you have a check with a light background, be sure to take the picture on a solid, darker surface to show contrast between check and background.
- Be sure that all four corners of your check are entirely within the frame that is provided on the screen.
- Hold steady. Be sure that the check is not blurry.
- Avoid shadows.
* Standard text messaging rates and some restrictions may apply. Features may or may not be available based on carrier/phone model. RDC is available only for deposits to TBACU regular Savings and Checking accounts. RDC access may be revoked at any time at credit unions discretion. Larger deposits may require a manual approval and could take up to one business day to process.